Tuesday, December 24, 2013

$10,000/Month Earner Steph Perez Shared Some of her Experience About the Internet Lifestyle Network

I've just checked my gmail inbox and notice i have a couple of email un-open yet.
as soon as i look over the first one the title caught my attention.

An already 10k/Month Earner Just Joined Us... This is what she said...


So I was eager to read it, and instead of I trying to explain i shall let you read what i Read as well.

========================================================================

Greetings family and friends,

An already successful Leader who is making
10k/month by the name of Steph Perez, just 
joined our ILN family.  
 
She figured "she was too good" for our quick 
start guide because she's already has 10k/months 
and has sponsored hundreds and hundreds of people...
 
But... 
 
She decided to see what it was all about yesterday.
 
and...
 
============
 
Steph said, "I am on video #1 and I have gotten so 
many "ah ha" moments --- and this is coming from 
a chic whose already earned over 10k/month working 
online. 
 
This is coming from someone who has already 
sponsored HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS 
of people through her online marketing efforts.
 
All I know is....
 
I printed off the guide, I am taking notes and I am 
going to do whatever I have to EVERY SINGLE 
DAY to make sure people know about this amazing 
& empowering community!
 
Like YOU'VE gotta get a hold of this stuff...it is 
CRAZY VALUABLE & CRUCIAL to your success!
 
Vincent kicks the knowledge in such a way that 
makes you look at everything you've done -- good 
and bad -- and you just want to start over and begin 
to do it right to get better results.
 
OMG...it's so easy to become an ambassador for the 
ILN movement because it's not about products, services 
or "this company" vs "that company" or any of the 
lame crap you see a lot of online marketers quibbling
about!
 
It's about HOPE! 
 
If you've been failing...
 
you can find the blueprint for total success here...
 
...and you don't even have to leave 
whatever company you are with. 
 
Just the knowledge in the first video will set things in 
motion for you where you might have been "dead" before."
 
Here is the screen shot of the message...



=================================================================================
 
As you can see in this screen shot, those 
words are coming Straight out of Steph's 
mouth.  
 
I am always humbled that it's my training 
people are talking about on that first guide, 
because I know I have had to go through 
a lot to be able to bring that much value 
to people around the world.
 
A lot of failure, struggle and coming out 
on top, equals that video you are about to 
watch when you join the family.
 
So whether you are a seasoned marketing vet, 
 
or a brand new entrepreneur, 
 
...you are going to love what 
you see right from the start.

 
HINT:  My quick start guide is like a little 
baby trying to walk, compare to what your 
going to get with my 8-figure mentor and 
partner Mark Hoverson's training inside of ILN.
 
Here is what someone said about the next training
in our quick start guide called, "Dreamscaping."
 
This one is by Mark Hoverson.
 
 
Shariyf said, "I just completed the Dreamscaping exercise 
and to say it's powerful wouldn't do it justice, it's more than 
powerful.  It's transformational."
 
I could literally send you message after message, in the
THOUSANDS, of what people are saying about our 
training inside of the Internet Lifestyle Network.
 
But that would take me about 30 days to put all of the
testimonials inside of this email and I don't think it would
even load up on your computer, because the size of the
email would be so big.
 
So instead...

Join us right now, and see for yourself... under every 
video we have a comment section and there are anywhere
from 50 comments to over 250 comments per video
where you can see what everyone thinks about our
leadership and marketing training.
 
I also want to remind you that we have a full 3 day
refund policy, so you can simply jump inside, and 
if you think I am "blowing smoke" simply send
a ticket to our support desk... and get your money
back immediately.
 
Our refund rate is .01 percent...
 
Compared to an industry average of about 25%... 
 
I feel fully confident in letting you know up front
before you buy, that you can get your money back
within that 3 day window.
 
 
Chat soon, 
 
Vincent Ortega Jr
 
PS:  Here is a little leadership thought I had after
I got a fortune cookie yesterday... (After you eat
chinese food, you get these little treats that have
fortunes inside of them.)
 
This just came in a fortune cookie 
after we got Chinese food tonight.
 
 
This is so true with entrepreneurs as well... 
 
Great entrepreneurs live dangerously, 
small entrepreneurs don't take chances.
 
If you don't take chances you'll never win 
big. Bigger the risk, bigger the reward.
 
When I started really growing as a serious 
entrepreneur and making serious money... 
 
I invested at least $50,000 first, getting the 
training, knowledge, wisdom, tools I needed...
 
(thank goodness you don't need to spend
 even close to that with our network to get 
positioned to crush it)
 
But either way I played to win big... 
 
You must play to win big if you want success.
 
You will become successful as long as you 
invest as big as you can (stretch) and keep 
moving forward. 
 
And if your "as big as you can" isn't enough 
to get positioned at the highest levels of your 
company, then figure out a way... 
 
I've seen 1000s of people stretch over the last year... 
 
The people who stretch the most, have the most success. 






















Looking Forward to be your Acquaintance,

Robert Hii

 

No comments:

Post a Comment